The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

1.04.2006

Orange Bowl

The Orange Bowl lived up to my expectations in the following ways:
The tailgate was righteous!
Tons of PSU fans in the stands!
F$U fans boggle the mind, I just don't understand them.
PSU wins!
The Tailgate was definitely a good time. good food, good people and good beer, that is all a tailgate should be.
The stands were full of Penn State fans. Despite the game being played in Florida the crowd was easily a home crowd for PSU. This makes me question the loyalty and dedication of the F$U crowd. It is impossible for me to believe that F$U fans could've outnumbered PSU fans if the game was played in Pittsburg.
Apparently F$U does not only not travel well but also the fans that do make the trip have the mental age of an ironing board. To the F$U fan the tomahawk chop is the solution to all of life's problems. If a team picks up 5 yards or 50 yards the answer is, as always, the tomahawk chop. I also noticed during my time with these curious creatures that F$U fans love to cheer boisterously when F$U has the ball. I always thought the idea was to be quite so your team could hear each other on offense, apparently not. I did enjoy the added noise to help screw up the criminole$ whenever possible. In sum, F$U fans basically do everything the opposite of PSU fans, which is to say that they do everything wrong.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

We are, in fact, awesome.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I saw an FSU fan eat a turd once. Then he turned to his wife, a fellow FSU fan, and started giving her "chocolate kisses."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter