The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

12.28.2005

PSU vs. F$U and other crap

Tonight Nebraska is taking on Michigan. I honestly never had that much against Michigan....Until this year. I've always hated Nebraska, they are the Miami of the Midwest! Of course, by this, I mean that they are jerks, thieves, criminals, and turds. However, I think this will turn out to be a reasonably close game. I don't think there will be a blowout by any means. I'd guess Mich 27 Neb 20. This is mainly because the big 12 is trash and is a terrible conference, Texas being a big exception.

PSU went on down to south Fla. a couple of days ago to begin practicing to take on the worst team of all time, the Criminole$! I am flying down tomorrow for some New Years fun and then go to Miami for the game on Tues. Penn State is clearly a superior team compared to F$U but the (team w/ the stupidest cheer of all time) can still play defense. However, my final predictions for this matchup of the two winningest coaches of all time will end Thusly:






: 27


















: 17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter