The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

11.02.2005

Dark House


The power at our house has been down for 9 days now and I don't foresee it being reinstalled in the immediate future. This, however, has gotten me to thinking that a reality series about Mere and I living in a house that had no power would be funny. It would be a lot like those "Tiny House" commercials for Geico. I would still say things like: "I just want to make an omelette!!!" or "This is kind of awesome." Of course it is just as equally un-awesome to live in a house that has no power as one that is built 1/3 too small.
There would still be difficulty sleeping, in our case because of the lack of AC as opposed to the bed being too small. Mere would constantly exclaim: "This is NOT awesome!!!!". Really this would be a fairly brilliant show. I would call it "Dark House".

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mere's comments would be a little more offensive than "this is not awesome," which is a plus and would make your show resemble the dialogue of "The Osbornes"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter