The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

10.18.2005

Michigan fans

Apparently my blog has become a Mecca of sorts for Michigan fans to come and post comments, dreamed up in their fever-addled brains, about Penn State and myself. Its encouraging to know that Michigan fans have the time and the inclination to visit my humble site. This is probably because there isn't much else to do as a Wolverine fan considering the fact that their team already has 3 losses. There is also a good chance of being handed 2 more. Most of the posts involve some sort of extremely clever turn of phrase: "sword loser", "maize and blue you away". All of these, I think is awesome! They also seem to focus on sticking things up asses, probably mine. which is cool i guess. So please continue to visit my site, and read about the greatest football team in the world, the Penn State Nittany Lions! With the greatest head coach of all time, Joseph Vincent Paterno. With the Greatest Fans and student section in the world!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

I used to think that people couldn't have any less class than Ohio State and their team or alumni, but surprisingly, these few Michigan fans have proven me incorrect. Each comment further reminds me of how glad I am that I went to a good school and turned out nothing like you oxygen-thieves, because I wouldn't let any of you organize my sock drawer. I know that it is awesome that you all like to come on other people's sites and write BS about your terrible school, but I just can't figure out how you all had the time to take a break from jerking each other off to type foolish comments. I suggest you put down your beer and get some rest, cause the morning shift at McDonald's comes real early.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. There's nothing wrong with working at McD's as long as you aspire to something better. We're academic, not social snobs.

2. Moreover, it's morally superior to being a rah-rah Joe College guy throwing Daddy's money at lowly service workers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter