The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

10.08.2005

The game!


Gameday was awesome, however, both Herbstriet, and Corso (a pig-fucker) picked osu. I am in complete disagreement with the Homer and the Turd! Herbstriet attended the worst college on earth. The graduates that I have met who attended osu have barely been able to read! See Carlos, Andy Katzenmoyer. Corso is just a dirty pig-fucker. Thats it.

The weather in Happy Valley is terrible. It is going to be wet and sloppy and it will put make it very difficult for either team to make big plays. Both Defenses are strong but I remain stalwart in my prediction of PSU: 27 osu: 24!

My plans for the rest of the day involve watching football, and stockin up on some Lager! WE ARE! PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter