The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

3.29.2005

The Rolley Backpacks.....

I've noticed over the last two years that a lot of people are using backpacks that have wheels on them or they are just going for the straight up suitcase. When people use them it tends to annoy me. I also find it difficult to believe that people's backs are being broken by walking from class to class with a backpack, especially because of the wide availability of lockers on campus. Lockers can hold books so that they don't have to be rolled from class to class.



Usually these bags are dragged behind the person walking and I find myself blocked by the backpack or hit in the feet with them. I never thought that something could occupy more space than a traditional big-ass-backpack but I believe that these rolling-monstrosities manage to do just that.

I've noticed droves of people with these rolling bags waiting for the elevator. I want to approach them and begin to muse: "there must be some sort of more convenient method to get from class to class instead of waiting in line for an elevator to take one up 1-3 flights of stairs. If only there was something like your bag that could be strapped to one's back to make it more convenient to move around with? WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!"

Notice how in the above picture there is a shitty little dog in the bag? This is also something that needs to stop. If I'm in a class and I notice somebody has brought a dog to class I might just lose my mind and attempt to Euthenize the little fucker (the person not the dog, that would be cruel.) with a copy of the UCC! Either that or I'm Bringing Franklin to class and encouraging a dog fight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter