The Sword of Truth and Justice

Another law student who is joining the Blogging fray!

3.03.2005

JOE BARTON, R-TEXAS, CHAIRMAN, HOUSE COMMERCE COMMITTEE.....and Cavuto!

Joe Barton really wants to restrict what the American people to see on cable and satellite TV as well as on XM radio. All of these are services that are paid for and cannot be accessed by anyone. Even though it is possible to self-sensor these services via the V-chip or possibly through common sense the Congressman wants to have the Federal Govt. step in and regulate what can be said on the programs that are bought and paid for. I know this can't be what the small govt. republicans would want, right? I'm a big govt. liberal and i don't want it. Cavuto does a reasonable job of pointing out, albeit very delicately, the giant problems with the Congressman's plan.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Andy said...

You hit the nail on the head. The last thing I want is some jerk telling me a I can't see a boob or hear the word "toot" then, most likely, charging me some fucking tax to have to pay for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter